Contact us for Pricing
The Cat 308 Hydraulic Excavator delivers high performance with the versatility of a swing boom front linkage in a durable Compact Radius design to help you work in the tightest applications. With the COMPASS display panel, Tier 4 Final engine and new hydraulic system, the 308 is more productive, versatile and cost effective!
• The durable hoods and frame and the compact radius design of the 308E2 CR let you work comfortably and confidently in confined areas.
• The operator environment includes a high quality suspension seat, easy to adjust armrests and 100% pilot controls which offer consistent and long-lasting controllability.
• High Definition Hydraulic System provides a load sensing and flow sharing capability leading to operational precision, efficient performance and greater controllability.
• Power on Demand provides optimal efficiency and performance the moment you need it. This automatic system ensures fuel efficiency through appropriate engine rating to meet all operational needs as required.
• Broad range of Cat Work Tools makes the Cat Mini Excavator a versatile machine, able to meet the requirements of any job site
• 180 degrees of bucket rotation provides greater material retention during truck loading and easier flat wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
• Front shovel bucket orientation provides the operator with more ways to get the job done faster.
• COMPASS Control Panel is a standard feature that allows the operator to easily adjust auxiliary flows to achieve the optimal work tool performance, activate auto idle for improved fuel efficiency and utilize the security system to ensure protection of valuable assets with the simple touch of a button.
Engine Model – Cat® C3.3B
Net Power – 65.0 mm H20
Bore – 3.7 in
Displacement – 203.2 in
Gross Power – 66.6 HP
Net Power – 65.0 HP
Rated Net Power – 65.0 HP
Stroke – 4.7 in
Emissions – Meets US EPA Tier 4 Final
Operating Weight – 18519.0 lb