Contact us for Pricing
The CAT CB14B CT Utility Roller Rental is available for rent in South Windsor, Connecticut. The CB14B is a 1.5-ton utility roller with 900 mm (35″) tandem vibratory drums. This utility roller has a 26.4 gal water spray tank capacity with 39-inch drum width, 22-inch drum diameter, and 77-inch overall length.
• The roomy operating station with abundant leg room and standard, adjustable seat improves visibility. The seat is equipped with an operator presence sensor for enhanced safety and water drainage capability.
• The controls are centrally located for operator ease and safety. Key controls such as drum vibe selection, water spray on/off and intermittent settings are logically placed and easy to adjust. The easily observed warning lights provide quick feedback to the operator.
• The sloped engine hood enables excellent forward visibility and minimal side clearance creates direct sight lines to working areas.
• The Kohler KDW1003 4-cycle, 3-cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine delivers 16.8 kW (22.5 hp) of power @ 2850 rpm. It meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final engine emissions standards, has a pre-heat starting system, and is serviced and supported by Cat® Dealers.
• The cooling system with integrated water and oil cooler utilizes an aluminum radiator that provides corrosion resistance and reliability. Large space between cores provide efficient cooling and easy cleaning. The system is effective in high-ambient temperatures up to 50º C (122º F).
• The engine hood and operating platform are equipped with lift assist for quick access and servicing. The battery and water pump are easy to reach with the operator platform in the raised position. External engine components, hydraulics and routine service points are grouped for simplified access and ecology-minded draining.
• Large space between radiator and oil cooler core provide easy cleaning. The fuel and water tanks are also conveniently located for fast cleaning. The electrical system utilizes color-coded wires, all-weather connections and nylon braiding to provide reliability and protection.
• The CB14B utilizes 1000 mm (39″) tandem vibratory drums. Vibratory selection includes front drum only or both drums for versatility on the job site. The system automatically starts when the propel lever is engaged.
Operating Weight – 3351.0 lb
Maximum Weight at Front Drum – 1676 lb
Maximum Weight at Rear Drum – 1675 lb
Standard Compaction Width – 39 in
Curb Clearance – 16 in
Ground Clearance – 9 in
Static Linear Load – 42.9 lb/in
Travel Speed Maximum – 6 mph
Gross Power – 22.5 HP