Contact us for Pricing
The Cat 305 Mini Excavator available for rent from Arnold’s Equipment Rental in South Windsor Connecticut has 10161 lb traction force at low speed & 5550 lb standard stick digging perfect for a wide array of projects. Arnold’s Equipment Rentals features all CAT 305 Mini Excavator Rentals with an included hydraulic thumb.
• The durable hoods and frame and the compact radius design of the 305E2 let you work comfortably and confidently in confined areas. The operator environment includes a high quality suspension seat, easy to adjust armrests and 100% pilot controls which offer consistent and long-lasting controllability.
• High Definition Hydraulic System provides a load sensing and flow sharing capability leading to operational precision, efficient performance and greater controllability. Power on Demand provides optimal efficiency and performance the moment you need it. This automatic system ensures fuel efficiency through appropriate engine rating to meet all operational needs as required.
• Broad range of Cat Work Tools make the Cat Mini Excavator a versatile machine able to meet the requirements of any job site. Over 200 degrees of bucket rotation provides greater material retention during truck loading and easier flat wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
• Convenient service and maintenance requirements include ease of access to daily check points, 500 hour engine oil and filter change period, 500 hour grease interval on front implement, S·O·SSM oil sampling valve and overall long term durability.
• All Cat Mini Excavators from 3.5 metric tons to 8 metric tons are ROPS, TOPS and Top Guard Level 1 certified and include the Cat Interlock (hydraulic lockout) System, a certified accumulator which allows for auxiliary pressure to be released, making connecting and disconnecting work tools safer and easier, and a travel alarm. All of these safety features are standard on the E2 model lineup
• Front shovel bucket orientation provides the operator with more ways to get the job done faster.
• COMPASS Control Panel is a standard feature that allows the operator to easily adjust auxiliary flows to achieve the optimal work tool performance, activate auto idle for improved fuel efficiency and utilize the security system to ensure protection of valuable assets with the simple touch of a button.
Information Sourced from CAT
Shipping Length of Unit – 17.5 ft in
Shipping Height of Unit – 8.3 ft in
Max Cutting Height – 17.6 ft in
Max Loading Height – 12.5 ft in
Max Reach Along Ground – 18.6 ft in
Max Vertical Wall Digging Depth – 8.3 ft in
Max Digging Depth – 11.4 ft in
Width to outside of tracks – 6.5 ft in
Length of Track on Ground – 8.5 ft in
Ground Clearance – 1.1 ft in
Height to Top of Cab – 8.3 ft in
Tail Swing Radius – 3.2 ft in
Counterweight Clearance – 2 ft
Engine Make – Mistubishi
Model – S4Q2-T
Gross Power – 49.2 hp
Net Power – 47 hp
Power Measured – 2400rpm
Displacement – 153 cu in
Number of Cylinders – 4
Operating Weight – 11725 lb
Fuel Capacity – 19 gal
Cooling System Fluid Capacity – 2.9 gal
Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity – 20.6 gal
Engine Oil Capacity – 1.9 Gal
Operating Voltage – 12V
Swing Speed – 9 RPM
Information Sourced from RITCHIESpecs